What is a Professional Organizer?
“Professional organizers use tested principles and expertise to enhance the lives of clients. By designing custom organizing systems and teaching organizing skills, they help individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, their time, their paper piles, their lives!” ~ National Association of Professional Organizers
I am committed to the Code of Ethics as outlined by NAPO
What can O.R.D.E.R. do to help me?
(Also see Daily Money & Household Management)
Clutter Control Including Support & Guidance on What to Keep, Sell or Donate
Space Planning & Organizing for Every Room
Storage Solutions Sourcing & Recommendations
Move-in & Unpacking Services
Organizing Collections, Memorabilia, Books, etc.
File System Creation
Workspace Planning, Organizing & Re-Design
Procedures & Forms Development
Is hiring an Organizer right for you?
- Do you feel anxious when you walk into your home or office?
- Are you overwhelmed by the piles on your desk?
- Do you picture what you wish your home/office looked like but don’t know if it’s possible?
- Do you avoid having company over because you’re uncomfortable or embarrassed with other people seeing how you live?
- Do your family and friends complain because they don’t get enough of your time?
- Are you late for appointments because you’re always looking for things?
- Are you stuck because you can’t get control of your space or your business?
- Do you have a never-ending To-Do list?
- Have you tried to get organized in the past, but it just isn’t working for you?
- Do you think if you only had a. . . . .
. . . system. . . plan. . . routine. . . schedule. . . or checklist you could get on with your life?
Who can benefit from hiring an Organizer?
- Homeowners looking to create a space that supports how YOU live and what you like.
- Anyone overwhelmed with clutter and uncompleted projects.
- Individuals wanting to enjoy life and not worry about or sort through clutter.
Small business owners looking to improve efficiency and productivity.
How do you benefit from hiring O.R.D.E.R. to help organize your space?
I partner with my clients to not only help them get organized but also help you learn effective concepts, solutions and methods for staying organized.
- Reduce the stress created from constantly looking for things
- Find and use spaces in ways you never thought of before.
- Save money by avoiding duplicate purchases.
- Gain better use of your time by having everything in its place.
- Living & working in space you love and enjoying sharing your space with others.
- Get things done that You have to do.
- Become more productive in your work with tailored office systems and procedures.
- Have time left over in your day to relax and do things you want to do.