My name is Annemarie Eggink. I’m an Organizing & Daily Money Management Consultant. I help people manage their logistical and financial lives so they can spend more time living. Combining my engineering mind, business education and work experience with my authentic desire to help others has led me to a career where I can offer my knowledge, experience & solutions to support my clients’ goals & needs.
Here are some questions I’m often asked by people
considering working with a professional in my field.
How do you know you can help me?
I can help you because I have over 15 years of success with over 150 clients and all their various situations. That’s what I bring to the table. The partnership that we create applies my vast experience to your targeted needs & personal style.
Everything I do is customized, nothing is “canned” because everyone is unique!
What are the top 5 benefits I’ll get from working with you?
- No more time & money wasted trying to find things, store things, remember things or avoid things.
- You get the confidence of knowing your affairs are being handled in a respectful, professional and trusted manner.
- You get on with your life free from the worry of procrastination & feeling “ready” for whatever you need to do.
- No more beating yourself up for un-completed tasks & disorganized living spaces. You can feel “organized”.
- For caregivers it’s the relief of knowing that a trustworthy professional is compassionately helping your loved one. It’s freedom!
What sets you apart from other Professional Organizers & Daily Money Manager?
- My services are comprehensive – I offer BOTH organizing & daily money management assistance.
- My background in corporate consulting taught me how to strategize, be creative in problem solving and follow thru from goal setting to task completion.
- My experience helping family members & friends downsize & manage their homes enables me to understand & handle the emotional component that’s part of all change. I can make change more comfortable for you.
- Help in one area of a client’s life often leads to a need for help in another. My eclectic knowledge & skill set makes it possible for me to put your puzzle pieces together, so you can get the job done with just one assistant – me.
- When my skills or knowledge are not enough I’ll bring in vetted professionals with the expertise you need.
- Please visit my Services and Testimonial pages to see more of what makes me unique.
Why should I pay someone to do what I can do and just haven’t done. . . . yet?
This is a great question! The short answer is this. . . because your time & energy is valuable. Working with me means we can get you to a new place of organization or routine; usually in ways you haven’t imagined – so you can get on with your life. Whether we work together for only one day, for a short term project or one day a week over the longterm, the focus is on creating an organized space, routine and support system tailored to your life.
Imagine what you can do with all the freed up time and energy you’re now spending procrastinating and feeling overwhelmed searching for things, and judging yourself for not doing all these tasks?
Many of my clients feel an emotional weight off their shoulders in our very first hour of work together. Sometimes working with a professional, even when we are capable of doing things ourselves, brings us extra, unanticipated benefits like increased confidence & peace of mind.
What makes you good at this work? Tell me more about your background.
I was born to organize. I was colorizing clothes & lining up toys when I was five years old. I inherited my father’s engineering mind and my mother’s sense of creativity and order. I’ve studied and acquired skills specifically focused on efficiency. My business & management experience taught me how to manage a great variety of situations and people. My training experiences teaching adults new tactics gave me the best techniques for comfortably transferring knowledge and skills to others.
In my personal life I’ve moved several times (both locally & overseas). I use what I’ve learned from those events to help my clients setup efficient & personalized spaces that they can enjoy everyday. In 1988, my father’s diagnosis of macular degeneration, meant things were going to change in our family. By the early 90’s I was helping my parents with their household financial functions and ten years later when my father passed away I took over managing my mother’s affairs and household. I’ve lived through those transitions so you can count on my compassionate, dedicated support.
I have a strong interest in home remodeling and for a time during the mid-2000’s I spent time investing in and rehabbing homes. Since the fall of the housing market I’ve continued to hone my skills and knowledge working on my own home, my family’s homes and facilitating remodeling and upgrading projects for clients. My understanding of construction, contractors, code requirements and home owner’s associations are unique credentials I can also provide my clients whenever needed.
Working with and assisting my clients brings me great joy. I don’t ever feel judgemental. No matter what you might think about your stacks & piles & clutter, see my before and after photos so you’ll know what I’ve faced before. I feel challenged, inspired & motivated to help you achieve YOUR goals. Everybody is different. That is why this work is so fascinating & fulfilling. I invite you to challenge me. Let’s get something done for you!
What is your education & work background?
After finishing my Bacherlor’s degree I started my career as an Operations Manager for a national retailer. In this position I was responsible for human resources, accounting and managing up to 120 people in existing and newly opened retail business locations. While working as a manager I returned to school to get my Master’s degree. I received my MBA from Phildelphia University, School of Business in 1993. In 1994 I moved to Europe where I worked as a Management Consultant throughout The Netherlands and Germany. I worked with social policy issues helping companies with management training, policy development and personnel management. After two years I returned to the U.S. and took a position with a Chicago based consulting firm. As a Re-Engineering Consultant I helped small businesses learn how to function like a large corporation simply on a smaller scale. A great thing about my four years in corporate consulting was that no two jobs were the same. The problems, goals and personnel changed with each job. In order to be successful I had to be able to adapt, think on my feet and be creative with out-of-the box solutions and suggestions. All of this experience is what I enthusiastically bring to each client.
American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM)
– national and chapter member
– chapter Executive Board Member
National Association of Professional Organizer (NAPO)
– national member
– past Greater Philadelphia Chapter President and Board Member
NAPO Golden Circle Member